Ace of cups
Keywords for the Ace of Cups Tarot Card
- New love or attraction
- Proposal, marriage, a wedding
- Pregnancy or the birth of a child
- Love, healing, abundance
The Ace of Cups is a bit like the Holy Grail. It represents the true love and emotional fulfillment everyone is searching for.
This is a great card for relationships, both new ones and anyone looking to take the “next step.” It’s also a great card for babies. Lots and lots of babies.
Unlike a lot of the emotional Cups cards, this one is very active and yang. It’s about making things happen.
So, while it may indicate an outpouring of love is coming your way, it could also mean you are the one who needs to take a big emotional risk and ask for what you want.
Open your heart to love and be vulnerable. It’s the scariest thing of them all, but it’s also the only way to get the healthy, fulfilling, and abundant love you desire.
All of the Aces (with the number 1) represent new beginnings and the start of things. When you combine beginnings with the emotional element of the Cups, you get a new relationship, a new start in an existing relationship (like a proposal or a wedding), a new baby, a new creative project, or a new, fresh start.
Keywords for the Ace of Cups Reversed
- Emotional disappointments
- Too much too soon
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.