Ace of swords
keywords for the Ace of Swords Tarot Card
- New ideas, mental sharpness
- The beginning of a conflict
- The need for surgery
The Ace of Swords tarot card cuts through to the truth. Using this sword, you can force a situation to be dealt with quickly.
This is not a card of inner wisdom, research, thought, or inaction. The Ace of Swords helps you
take charge of a situation. When you combine new ideas with swift action, you’ll see success.
In the traditional RW-deck, the Ace of Swords shows a large hand coming out of the sky holding a large sword. The sword is topped with a crown wrapped in laurel and palm leaves. In this deck, the Perigren falcon carries the sword in his beak.
Along our journey through the cards, the Aces start the events that occur within each suit. They represent the beginnings of a new path, the spark of something new, or something (or someone) new entering your life.
This card begins the arc of the “logic and reasoning” journey of the Swords. A sword can cut both ways, so the Ace of Swords can indicate the start of a new idea or challenge, or it may mean the start of a conflict or problem.
Keywords for the Ace of Swords Reversed
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.