The woman in this painting is not relavent, but the quote certainly is. From Maya Angelou "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to acheive that beauty." This original hangs at the Rockford Family Peace Center in hopes to encourage and inspire those suffering from domestic violence.
- The original was painted on 16x20 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints and is on permenant loan to the women's resource center in Rockford, IL.
- Artist signature is hidden in the painting.
- Depending on the size, your original painting will come with a backing board, wrapped in archival plastic for preservation OR wrapped in archival plastic and rolled.
- Shipping is done via USPS priority.
- High quality reproductions are available in the same size or smaller (16x20 and 8x10) for a reduced price. Reproductions are done off site, so please allow 2 weeks for processing.