Frida Khalo - a phenomenal artist and revolutionary in her time - is seen here in traditional Latin dress with an hacienda (Latin house style) behind her. She adorns her favorite earrings gifted to her by another famous artist.
- The original was painted on 16x20 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Artist signature is hidden in the painting.
- Depending on the size, your original painting will come with a backing board, wrapped in archival plastic for preservation OR wrapped in archival plastic and rolled.
- Shipping is done via USPS priority.
- High quality reproductions are available in the same size or smaller (16x20 and 8x10) for a reduced price. Reproductions are done off site, so please allow 2 weeks for processing.