Kinght of Wands
Keywords for the Knight of Wands Tarot Card
- Passion, motivation, desire
- Adventure, relocation, a journey
- A charismatic and daring person
- Go for it!
In the traditional RW-deck, the Knight of Wands tarot card shows a rather feminine-looking knight charging into battle. This card feels less violent than the Knight of Swords, but it is just as forward-moving and active.
This card, like all the court cards, can represent someone in your life, a role you play, or a message you are ready to hear.
If this is an actual person in your life, the Knight of Wands will represent a person (male or female) who is lusty, passionate, and free-spirited.
Despite this crusader’s free-spirit, this is not someone who is playful or carefree. The Knight of Wands has got a sense of purpose and a very strong will.
This person thrives on the challenge of discovering new projects and ideas. They always follow the path least traveled. This is someone who loves adventure and appears fearless, sexy and brave.
When it comes to your own life, this knight is committed to helping you grow through the creative process. They want you to pursue your own dreams with enthusiasm. The Knight of Wands will help you get your projects started and keep you encouraged and committed during the journey.
Whatever the question is, the Knight’s answer is: You have the energy and skills you need, so go for it!
In a practical sense, this card can also indicate a journey, changes in the home, or relocating to a new place.
Keywords for the Knight of Wands Reversed
- Chaotic and mis-directed energy
- Lots of heart, but no follow through
- A person who cheats
- Erectile dysfunction
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.