Knight of cups
Keywords for the Knight of Cups Tarot Card
- A “knight in shining armor”
- Your Prince or Princess Charming
- Romance, charm, chivalry
- Follow your heart and dreams
The Knight of Cups is your Prince (or Princess) Charming, your knight in shining armor, and your ultimate lover. This is the card about romance, desire, and panty-dropping charm.
This is your ultimate romantic hero. Traditionally, this card shows a knight in full armor, sitting solidly on his horse. In this deck, the jellyfish – which is asking you to shine from inside out – sits in armor riding on a seahorse.
They are sitting completely still, drawing you in. The Knight of Cups will seduce you toward him. Even if he is pursuing you, it will feel magnetic.
Like all of the court cards, the Knight of Cups tarot card usually represents an actual person in your life. Lucky you!
If not someone in your life, the Knight of Cups could be telling you to step up, romantically speaking. Bring more of this knight’s energy into your own life, first by seducing yourself and then by turning that energy toward your heart’s desire.
Of course, not all questions are about romantic love and this card can be read in other ways. It can indicate travel over water or approach and arrival to a new situation.
The message is to follow your heart, whether you are falling in love with a person, a project, or an idea. Let yourself tumble all-in, head-over-heels, without fear or expectation.
Keywords for the Knight of Cups Card Reversed
- Jealousy, deception, manipulation
- Unrealistic romantic expectations
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.