Queen of cups
Keywords for the Queen of Cups Tarot Card
- An empathic and compassionate person
- A mother figure
- Help, healing, support
- Counseling or therapy
The Queen of Cups tarot card is the ruler of your inner emotions. This queen wants you to love completely, without giving up too much of yourself. This isn’t a card about self-denial or codependent love. The Orca represents motherhood, helping and empathy making this animal the perfect representative of this card.
This card, like all of the court cards, often represents an actual person in your life. This will be someone (male or female) who is deeply loving, sensitive, and compassionate.
The Queen of Cups can also represent a role you are ready to play in your own life or a message you need to hear.
If it’s time to take on the role of the Queen of Cups, look toward your close relationships and your community activities for inspiration. Model this queen’s behavior by setting and maintaining strong personal boundaries before you give your time or energy to other people. If you trust yourself to protect your boundaries, you will have nothing to fear by loving deeply, selflessly, and with joy.
When you are living this Queen’s message, you can own your feelings and express yourself freely, while also being a deeply loving and nurturing person.
Keywords for the Queen of Cups Card Reversed
- Codependency and insecurity
- Smothering love
- Being clingy and needy, unnecessary drama
- A moody and bitchy person
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.