Queen of Wands
Keywords for the Queen of Wands Tarot Card
- An assertive and passionate person
- Intense courage and self-assurance
- A master of self-knowledge and self-transformation
- Boundless creative energy
The Queen of Wands tarot card shows a woman sitting on a throne, holding a wand in one hand and a sunflower in the other. There is a black cat in front of her.
This Queen is self-assured with lots of personal magnetism. She has explored and mastered the dark places of her soul (often shown as a black cat) and has come out transformed.
This card can represent an actual person in your life, a role you must play, or a message you need to hear.
If this card is representing someone in your life, it will be someone (male or female) who is assertive and popular, with overflowing confidence.
Professionally, the Queen will be in an executive position, probably the boss. In the home realm, this is someone who is a gracious and easy host, with a deep love for animals. Despite her comfort and ease, she’s more of a lioness than a house cat.
This Queen has achieved self-knowledge and self-mastery. She easily balances a boundless creative energy with such radiant self-assurance that you can’t help but be drawn in by her enthusiasm and commitment.
She’s ambitious and powerful, but she doesn’t hog the spotlight. When this card represents a role you must play or a message you are ready to hear, the Queen of Wands wants you to go for your own dreams and will help you commit big-time to your passion and desires.
Keywords for the Queen of Wands Reversed
- An aggressive and demanding person
- A wallflower or shrinking violet
- Dying passion, no real fire
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.