Remember that phenomenal young lady who striked every Friday a few years ago for climate change? She sat out there in the cold, rain and heat, occassionally with people but mostly alone fighting for something that should be crucial to us all - preserving the planet on which we live.
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Artist signature is hidden in the painting.
- Depending on the size, your original painting will come with a backing board, wrapped in archival plastic for preservation OR wrapped in archival plastic and rolled.
- Shipping is done via USPS priority.
- High quality reproductions are available in the same size or smaller (11x14 and 5x7) for a reduced price. Reproductions are done off site, so please allow 2 weeks for processing.