Seven of cups
Keywords for the Seven of Cups Tarot Card
- Temptation, fantasies
- Wishful thinking
- Too many options
- Day dreaming, imagination
Traditionally, the Seven of Cups tarot card shows a man contemplating seven strange cups floating in the air. In this deck, we show the beaver watching as each cup rests while holding something different. There’s a face, a glowing man, a snake, a castle, jewels, a wreath, and a dragon.
The Seven of Cups is about fantasy, illusion, and unquenchable desires. This card shows up when you are living in your daydreams and wishes for the future, believing in your own fantasy in order to escape reality without doing anything to actually change your life.
This card can also mean a bad marriage, sexual abuse, or escaping into addictions.
It’s not completely negative, though. It can also indicate a situation where you have too many wonderful choices or where you are in the “creative dreaming” phase of a new project.
Keywords for the Seven of Cups Reversed
- Common sense returns
- Things are finally clear
- Cold reality ends your dreams
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.