Six of Wands
Keywords for the Six of Wands Tarot Card
- Victory, triumph
- Popularity, recognition, respect
- Good news
The Six of Wands is a positive card. Following the challenges and conflict of the Five of Wands, this card represents the victories and recognition you’ve gained.
You have overcome your challenges and are hearing the applause and respect you’ve earned from your triumph. You are the leader and you are on the right path.
This is not time to rest on your laurels, of course. Continue doing the work that brought you to this point. But for a moment you can take a deep breath and celebrate your position. You’ve earned it.
Traditionally, the Six of Wands looks similar to the Knight court cards. It shows a returning hero with a parade or procession behind him. In the foreground, a man on a horse is holding a wand. At the top of the wand is a wreath of laurel leaves and he has a crown of laurel around his head. The spectators in the background are holding wands, too.
This is a great card for advancement and recognition. People have noticed your efforts and you can expect to be rewarded. It may not be financial recognition, but the rewards will be significant and will improve your position, confidence, and popularity.
Occasionally, this card simply means good news is coming your way.
Keywords for the Six of Wands Reversed
- Fall from grace, an epic fail
- Abandoning a project or cause
- Lack of confidence
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.