Keywords for The Hermit Tarot Card
- Spiritual illumination
- Go within for your answers
- Eliminate the “busyness” to open yourself to growth
- Remove yourself from this situation
The Hermit tarot card is the card of solitude and withdrawal.
Traditionally, this card shows an old man holding a staff in one hand and a lit lantern in the other. It’s a quiet and simple card with a powerful message. In this deck, the elder sloth hangs from his staff, holding a rainbow colored light to find guidance.
When you are faced with a tough situation or difficult decision, The Hermit whispers, “You already have all of the answers you need. You just need to go deep within yourself to find them.”
Along The Fool’s journey through the Major Arcana, this is the lesson of trusting yourself. Maturity comes when you feel confident in your own voice. But before you gain that confidence and maturity, you must first learn what your voice has to say.
Hone your intuition through deep self-knowledge. Quiet contemplation, meditation, and removal from the stresses and hassles of your daily life will help you strengthen your intuition. When you go within yourself, you will find the solutions you are looking for.
Keywords for The Hermit Reversed
- Repeating your past mistakes
- Resisting your inner voice
- Concealment, disguise
Isolation, loneliness, too much solitude
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.