Two of cups
Keywords for the Two of Cups Tarot Card
- Love, romance, attraction
- Relationships, partnerships
- Shared understanding and support
- Engagement, marriage
Everyone LOVES the Two of Cups tarot card. This is the Love Card, after all. But it is about much more than romantic love. It’s a very positive card when dealing with any relationship pairing or partnership.
This card strongly indicates romance, attraction, and love. In situations where romance isn’t the focus, it can also mean a strong business partnership, friendship, or other relationship between two parties.
It’s a particularly good card when trying to build a shared understanding or when you are working toward a common goal.
This definitely isn’t a casual, fun and sexy-times pairing or a friends-with-benefits situation. The Two of Cups tarot card indicates a stronger, more solid relationship. (Of course, it can also mean a strong physical attraction, so maybe fun and sexy-times will be a part of it)!
Keywords for the Two of Cups Reversed
- Misunderstandings and arguments
- A breakup or separation
- The original was painted on 11x14 high quality 140lb watercolor paper with Turner watercolor paints.
- Signature is hidden in the painting.
- Your original painting will come with a certificate of authenticity and a backing board, wrapped in plastic.
- The painting is vertically oriented.
High quality reproductions are also available in 11x14 and 8x10 or 5x7 (with slight cropping) on an excellent quality linen paper which will retain it's true colors for many years.